PORT HARDY BRITISH COLUMBIA 2017
We are hosting a diving trip to Port Hardy / Port McNeil, British Columbia to explore such amazing diving sites as the World Famous Browning Wall.
We will fly October 1st, 2017, and will spend October 2nd to the 8th diving in the area, and traveling back on the 9th.
- The cost of the trip is $2099.99 Canadian, not including air fare
- A shuttle run will be provided for all travelers from the airport to the hotel location and back again
- 6 days of 2-Tank Port Hardy area dives, one night dive and Nitrox included for those divers who are Enriched Air Certified
- Air tanks for shore dives at Bear Cove (good night dive site) are 10.00 per tank
- Accomodations will be eight nights at the Quarterdeck Inn, Port Hardy's newest hotel
- Standard booking is double occupancy, ask about single occupancy, kind sized beds, or kitchenettes
- Breakfast provided by Quarterdeck Inn
- Lunch Provided by Sun Fun Divers, on dive days.
This will be a great opportunity to experience some of the best diving that Canada has to offer, and employ your cold water diving skills while taking in
some amazing visuals that are prime photo opportunities!
*As it stands, all eight spots are currently occupied for this trip. Should there be any drop-outs, availability will be posted here immediately.