aLokSak Dry Bags - $17.99
Electronics, personal items and documents are damaged from exposure to the environment. aLOKSAK is the only re-sealable, flexible storage bag offering protection from all the elements. The patented, light-weight storage system prevents air, humidity, water, dust and sand from harming your valuables. aLOKSAK can also ensure your treasures are safe from the passage of time.
MILITARY GRADE: These bags are used for safe element proof transport and storage by outdoor enthusiasts, all branches of the U.S. and Foreign Military, and by many governmental and law enforcement agencies worldwide!
The ultimate super lightweight, ultra durable dry bag. Tested and approved by the US Navy * Use for anything your want to keep dry: maps/passports, radios, clothing, food, batteries and gear. * Ziploc closure. Waterproof and dustproof. Submersible beyond 200 ft * Cold rated to -40 degrees Faren. Reusable and recyclable. Two waterproof bags per package. Most smartphone screens are responsive through the bag's surface.
- Hermetic Seal – An Absolute Airtight Seal Preventing the Re-entry or Release of Air and Micro-Organisms
- Made in the USA
- Holds Five Patents
- Stock Sizes Ranging from 5″ X 4″ to 16″ X 24″ and 12″ X 48″ for weapon storage
- Protects Against Microscopic Particles like Dust and Sand
- Recyclable and Reusable
- All Touch Screen Electronics Work 100% While Protected in the aLOKSAK
- Make and Receive Phone Calls While Phone is Protected in aLOKSAK
- FDA and NSA Approved Medical Grade Materials for Food and Biohazard Storage
- Comprised of a 6 Mil Patent Protected New Generation
- Dart Impact ASTM Method D-1709
Typical Value:>650 grams
- Tensile Strength ASTM Method D-882
Typical Value: MD: 6,250 PSI/TD: 5,900 PSI
- Scuba Schools International Certified Waterproof Up to
200 Feet/60 Meters
- Durable 6 Mil Film has a “Cold-Crack” Tolerance to
-40F/-40 C, Far Lower than that of PVC or Vinyl
- No BPA or Use of Any Harsh Chemicals
Customer Who Viewed This Also Viewed