Gear Aid Aquaseal NEO Neoprene Contact Cement is a fast-acting, durable black contact cement for wetsuit repair. It bonds permanently to neoprene and other coated materials, and cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with fabrics. It’s abrasion-resistant and waterproof. Repair rips and tears in wetsuits, waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts in just half an hour.
Wetsuit repair is simple and quick with Aquaseal NEO. Previously known as Seal Cement, this black contact cement is formulated to permanently bond with neoprene and other coated materials. With this flexible liquid adhesive, repairing neoprene gear can be done within half an hour. Apply to waterproof waders, gloves, booties, and spray skirts by the water. Or re-seal a leaky gasket at home. When rips and tears happen, use this contact cement to repair stretchy, high-performance fabrics and protect it from abrasions. Before venturing out to that favorite fishing hole or dive spot, bring Aquaseal NEO along for unexpected repairs and save that expensive gear.
- Fast Acting – Dries in 20 minutes for fast in-field repairs to wetsuits, waders and more
- Durable – Tthis tough adhesive bonds to neoprene, latex and rubber
- Flexible – Cures to an elastic rubber that stretches and bends with fabrics
- Abrasion resistant – Coat high-wear areas like knees and elbows to protect against abrasion
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal to keep watersports gear performing no matter the activity
Questions? Need help choosing the best gear for you? Contact Us for helpful advice, additional size, colour, and customization options (as applicable), shipping help, and more. Can’t find what you’re looking for? Let us source it for you! Back Ordered items may require additional shipping time.